Thursday 6 February 2014

Passion For All Things Pinterest

 
So last year I wandered into the world of Pinterest for the very first time (late with the trend) and I fell truly madly in love with the whole concept! I didn't really know too much about it at the start and found myself spending hours exploring every inch of all the things that I find pwiddy.
 


Pinterest is the land of the show home, the Hollywood hair, the perfectly placed bouquet of flowers. It is a Fashionistas best friend, a crafters muse and a poets dreamland!! whatever you want to look at or to be inspired by, from amazing cakes to the latest pair of trainers Pinterest is darned sure to have it. This is why I love it so so dearly! if I want to see something I will type it into the little search box and poof, gerzillions of photos of some serious variety all just a click away.
 
 
 
 
 
Pinterest has managed to push me to love the little things in the world more than i already did. When i have a rest from work or life i will put on my onesie, make a cup of tea and venture on in to the mystical wonders of all things lovely. B-L-I-S-S!! It genuinely does make me feel peaceful and happy.
 
I have many a board in my corner of Pinterest containing my upmost favourite pictures that i have been enlightened by. Including one for crafts, one for vintage lovelies, one for quotes and randomness, one for fashion...... the list does not stop there and it will continue to grow along with my passion for all things Pinterest.
 
 
 
 
So please I urge you all to take a trip into Pinterest lane and discover the things you are passionate about in the most imperfectly perfect feast for the eyes. You wont be disappointed!!!
 
 
If you have a Pinterest account, please do feel free to follow mine and i shall follow back :) you will find me by searching 'sarah cranston' and i will be wearing all black everything in my display picture
 
speak to you soon lovelies
xoxo
 
 
 
(all images sourced from, you guessed it, Pinterest)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment